I have always found joy in being organized. When I was a child I remember being so happy after organizing my room and everything was where I wanted it to be. I loved how it looked, and how it felt when everything was in it's place. It wasn't until recently that I realized I truly possess a talent and gift for organizing.
I am happily married, and together my husband and I raised twin boys, I have a social work diploma, which, along with my integrative health and life coaching skills gives me the ability to help support you through your disorganized spaces. As we move through each task I will be there to help with purging, and organizing the things that are holding you back from feeling your joy.
I am a nurturing, and caring person who can help turn your home into a place that is not only efficient, but also a place of sanctuary where you can get away from the outside world.
I will never pass judgement on anyone, no matter what condition your home may be in. I will always pledge to support, and guide you, whatever the challenge, in order for you to find your place of peace and joy.
Code of Ethics:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.