Tricia helps busy women reclaim their time, energy and spaces by teaching how to identify habits and behaviours that could be contributing to the clutter and disorganization they may be experiencing. Through her business, Clutter to Clarity, and Facebook group, The Habit of Organizing, she supports women as they explore and discover how to create the habits and routines that will help them find the freedom to become the organized person they want to be.
She has adapted James Clear’s techniques, from his book, Atomic Habits, to show how existing habits and behaviours can keep us stuck in our clutter. Through exploration of current habits and behaviours, Tricia shows how breaking goals into smaller, more achievable steps can lead to bigger change, making it easier and less overwhelming to reach our goals, and opening up to a shift in mindset.
Tricia believes that physical, emotional and mental clutter are all connected and that we cannot tackle one without looking at the others, and she holds space for the big emotions that can come up in the process of letting go. She has a passion for women supporting women as they discover more time and energy so they can focus on becoming the person they dream of being, and living a fulfilled life.
Tricia is a Professional Organizer, and Habit Coach, and is the creator and founder of her business Clutter to Clarity; she is a wife; and she is a mom to adult twin sons.
Using the skills she acquired while earning her social work diploma; her experience working in non-profits; her training in integrative health coaching,; along with her experience as a Professional Organizer, she offers a comprehensive, and balanced approach to habit building for not only getting organized, but also for life.
Tricia feels that building strong habits and routines is key to getting and staying organized, and in achieving any goal.
Code of Ethics:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.