When I was about to turn 40 I had a moment of clarity. My kids were growing up and wouldn't need me as much in a few years. I realized I didn't know what I was going to do when that happened, or even what I could do. I realized I didn't even know who I was anymore!
Are you feeling the same way? Do you feel you've lost your spark in life?
My passion is to help women live their best lives. I will walk with you in your journey as you learn how to live a life free of clutter; a life full of joy; a life without fear or shame.
My pledge to you is to coach, support, and guide you, whatever the challenge, without judgment, in order for you to find your true potential, and your place of peace and joy.
Code of Ethics:
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.